How to book
- Hire Agreement
- Telephone Vince or Sylvia on 01225 783332. They will discuss availability and your requirements with you as well as offer advice about use of the Hall and/or Committee Room (available separately).
Once you have agreed a date, time and price, download the Hire Agreement, which you must sign, date and return to them prior to your event.
- Booking fees
- Full details of booking fees
- The Hire Agreement specifies that a deposit is required. Please provide a separate cheque for the deposit, so that this can be returned (or destroyed) after your hire period – subject to the Conditions of Hire being fully complied with.
- The Hire Agreement provides details of where and when you can collect keys and where and when you can return them.
- Licensed Bar
- The Hall is in possession of a Premises Licence which includes the sale of alcohol. However, the terms of our lease stipulate that all alcohol consumed at the Hall must be purchased from and supplied under the jurisdiction of the manager of The Fox public house, or responsible & qualified person authorised by The Fox to act on their behalf.
Please DO NOT bring your own alcohol to the Hall – thank you!
- Smoking and the use of e-cigarettes within the building is prohibited. Please see our policy on e-cigarettes.